Are you an avid series reader? Do you want to give a few new series a try? Then this is the reading challenge for you! Participants in the 1st in a Series Challenge decide to start a certain number of series in 2012 and then share their reviews with the community!
Interested in joining the fun? Here are the guidelines:
2. There are four levels for this challenge:
- Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts. Any book format counts.
3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2012.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2012.
5. A post will be created here where you can link-up your reviews and visit the reviews of other participants.
6. If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button! You can grab the code you need from the box in the right sidebar.
I only found this reading challenge on 14 April, so I’m a little late signing up! I already have a number of “First in Series” books under my belt, since many of the free eBooks fall into this category. I have a bunch more in my TBR and already sitting on my Kindle. Will I get to them all before the end of the year??! Watch this space!!
If you would like to join in, click on the button on the top of this post or the button in the right side bar.
Books I’ve read and reviewed towards this challenge:
- Tallis by M. C. Rae
- Hal Spacejock by Simon Haynes
- Horses of the Sun by Leanne Owens
- The First Rule of Ten by Gay Hendricks & Tinker Lindsay
- Poltergeeks by Simon Cummings
- The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- TITLE by AUTHOR
TITLE by AUTHOR